Thursday, December 2, 2010

हेयो!


Heyo! First off, let me begin by welcoming you to my brand new bloggidy blog thing goin on here. I honestly have absolutely NO clue how to go about doing this, so please bare with me while I try to navigate my way through. Please feel free to hurl any critisiscm, insults,general shit talk my way if you feel there is any change that should be made. Second of all, please observe Exhibit A, the title section of this blog entry. Yes, it is in Japanese. At least, what I believe to be Japanese, I don't speak or write the language so I can only guess. I realize that statement may come off as incredibly ignorant so if someone can correct me, please do! Also, if someone can instruct me in how to have the title appear in English that would be super sweet. As cool as I think it looks to have my title in another language, I don't wanna look like some d bag that wants you to think I'm super wordly when I honestly can't speak or write any language fluently other than English.
Other than that, I can say that I just wanted to create a space where I can share things with you all. I am a gigantic lover of animals and all things nature, so I really wanted a medium where I can raise awareness about issues that are important to our planet. I also totally dig movies, books, video games, tech gadgets, hilarious stories, advice on relationships and life in general. There are so many great things about our planet and I want to spend time celebrating all of it. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment