Saturday, December 4, 2010

निन्जा रप्स!


In order to get the full experience of these sweet Ninja raps, head to Google translator, type in letters that sound like a beatbox (something along the linges of pv pv pv chka chka), change the setting to Vietnamese or Portuguese (sounds amazing in these languages, trust me,) and let your inner MC fly while you spit out these dopealicious rhymes. Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go!!

This song is called "Killer Jam."
Here I go, Here I go, Here I go.
Check the noize from the boyz with the toys dat kill
If ya wantin' mad blood you gots to pay the bill
My skills get ill fillin buckets with brains n guts
My right foot be gettin tired from kicking butts
Switch left, just as def to bring about death
What's that you're saying with your very last breath
Oh snap, there goes your neck and your knee
I'm the last thing you saw and you didn't even see
Me really cause I'm fast like a racing car
I'm near then far, then BAM! Throwing star
In the forehead, dead is what they just declared you
So quick, didn't even have time to scare you
Where you running there is no escape
Like a momma lion I pick ya up by the nape.
But whoops I accidentally grabbed your spine
Prognosis is Oh, shit, you're really not fine
You're dying for realies but also for my lyrics
You wish your life was longer just so you could hear this.

Killer Jam. (Repeat 13 times.)

Droppin back in like a kracken wakin from a deep nap
Slap slap I'm all over you like Google maps
Surveillin tailing i know all ya moves
I know that its rought but I'm so damn smoove
Like the butt of a baby ain't no maybe with me
Think I'm a tree slice slice you got blood in your pee
Slow down, let me think, I don't think so
Slow-mo is a no-go for the way that I flow flow
I'm talking rapid ripping quickly and kicking
Get out the way to avoid blood dripping
On my fresh threads I got a whole damn file
Of suckers I made dead just from checking my style
Spinning forget about it I'm a tornado times five
No one's rebuilding cause there's no one alive
Pulling in honies like I pull off arms and legs
Yank you, thank you, I know a guy who sells pegs
Got your nose, got your ears, got your heart
The only thing I left you with is a fart, let's go

Killer Jam. (Repeat 13 times.)

This jam is called killer there's a pretty good chance
I'll kill you, but first you must do the Killer Dance
Pull out your naginata and wave it in the air
Really fast in a circle like there's somebody there
Throw a smoke bomb run around behind ya honey
Punch her in the nose and take all of her money
Do the windmill at 60 knots
With spikes on ya heel now check what ya caught
Signing autographs before they even ask
A ninja spinning hits so fast he be melting the wax
Twenty-four sev I be chasing the dream
Death without a breath or the thought of a scream
Linguistic assassin but also one for real
Got rhymes that kill backed up by steal
You no see me U-No-C see you
I stop hearts on the charts just doing what I do
You can live like a ninja or die like a bitch
This jam is the decipherer to figure out which


If you liked this, you can find more nifty Ninja treasures here >> http://askaninjabook.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment